Clinical Trial Search
Finding the right clinical trial for you
For a list of available trials, use the scroll
down bar to the right or keyword search below
All Clinical Trials
- ORBIT Trial - If you suffer from chronic lung infections that are causing calls to your doctor, this clinical research study may be for you.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) - Clinical Research Trial Testing PLX-PAD Designed to Increase the Blood Flow in the Lower Legs of People Suffering from Peripheral Arterial Disease also Known as PAD
- Alzheimer's Disease - A Clinical Trial for Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
- COPD/Emphysema - Clinical Trial for Patients with Emphysema
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) - MOBILE Study for Patients with Critical Limb Ischemia Caused by Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
Because your health is what matters
Why should I consider a clinical trial?
Clinical trials provide patients with the most cutting edge medical treatments available with the highest quality of health care—usually at no cost. If you or a loved one is facing an adverse health condition, considering the possibility of participating in a clinical trial is an important health option to evaluate. This website will allow you or a loved one the ability to view relevant information currently available about a given clinical trial in one central, easy-to-use location. You also have the ability to create a free personal profile or account which will allow you to be notified of new clinical trials in the therapeutic areas of interest to you.
Take a few minutes on this page to search for your particular health condition and find the information you need to make an informed health care decision or click here to create your free personal profile/account.